Get in Touch Today
Online consultations are an easy way for you to access expert physiotherapists who can assess, treat and help you to reach your goals with a pre existing medical condition or disability. With the growing demand for convinces and in-home services, this is the next evolution of physio therapy services.
Our services empower you to take control and get the results you require. You may be surprised just how effective and efficient online consultations are and being a viable option to in-person consultations.
We understand that sessions via the Internet may seem counterintuitive at first. There is a common misconception that you need hand-on manual therapy from your physiotherapist to feel better or feel assisted. We now have extensive research that shows that we can help you achieve the exact same result without putting a hand on you. The most important thing is that you have a goal to achieve that we can effectively manage through mile stones. We are 100% confident that our online consultations can help you to attain this.
Our services are ideal for people who:
- Would like to save time, avoid dealing with traffic and have the convenience of consulting with a healthcare professional in their own home
- Are unable to attend the clinic location due to extenuating circumstances
- Would like access to the best physiotherapists who may not be available in the area they live
- Don’t like the physical touch involved in an in-person session
- Have restrictions, such as injury or disability, which prevent them from travelling
- Have been given a diagnosis, but would like an expert second opinion
- Live overseas or in a rural or remote area.
What does an online physiotherapy consultation look like?
We understand that being in pain or not knowing how to assist yourself or your child can be a confusing and frustrating experience, which is often made worse by all of the conflicting information on the internet regarding your specific issue, injury or disability.
Everybody is individual and we aim to simplify the process from start to finish so you will feel comfortable from day one knowing you are in good hands. We pride ourselves on being world-class listeners; because we know the biggest frustration for most clients in healthcare is not being listened to properly.
Prior to your online consultation our Physiotherapist will:
- Have you fill in a health screening form to learn a bit about you & ensure your specific issue is suitable for a consultation
- Ensure you have the appropriate system on your device for the online consultation.
Once on the video consultation our Physiotherapist will find out and help to give you clarity on:
- Your goals (what is the meaningful change you are looking for)
- What’s wrong (the likely diagnosis)
- Why it is there (education of the root cause of your issue)
- An individualised plan to achieve your goals.
Treatment, advice and exercises.
We will provide the treatment, advice, education and rehabilitation exercises needed to get you closer to achieving your goals.
Your private and individual sessions are conducted using Clinico our online interactive system.
When you book an appointment you will get a confirmation email with a link that allows you to easily jump into the video call at the time of your appointment. That way, when your appointment time arrives, all you need to do is follow the link, and you will be whisked away to the virtual treatment room where you will join your practitioner.
We also ask that you are in a quiet place with enough room to do some basic movements and exercise, and are wearing clothes that allow you to perform this as you would normally at your Physio session.